Giselle is regularly invited to be a speaker at events around the world including the United Nations, OECD, European Union, leading business schools, business school networks such as AACSB, EFMD and GMAC and in businesses of all sizes. Her audiences range from business school deans and students, executives and employees, and the general public. She tailors every presentation so that it is directly relevant to the particular audience and likes to provide useful as well as thought provoking ideas to really push organisations forward on their sustainability journeys. She often focuses on innovation, the future of sustainability (and how to get us there), idea generation and multi-disciplinary collaborations. She is known for having an extensive database of good practices from around the world relating to sustainability and the SDGs. Email for more information and topics. Also note that any of the topics she explores in her writing or courses on GOWI can be turned into presentations/workshops.
Upcoming events (a selection)
- oikos International FutureLab October 2017 (Panel)
- London Chocolate Show October 2017 (Presenter)
- AACSB Asia Pacific Conference October 2017 (Keynote)
- GMAC Asia Pacific Conference November 2017 (Keynote)
- Deakin Colloquium on Integrating the SDGs December 2017 (Keynote)
- UNPRME Australia/New Zealand Regional Meeting December 2017 (Panel)